Photo Activation for Brand Marketing at Events
Event photo activation marketing by OTS Photos is the real deal! We have real photographers capturing real moments and printing real memorabilia for event attendees and volunteer staff to remember your brand connection for many years to come. OTS Photos has experience on location at large scale experiential marketing events since 2009. Sharing and printing on the spot event photos are an excellent brand marketing tool to engage a targeted audience and drive conversation about your product.We’re capable of engaging 1,000’s of attendees at outdoor public festivals in a timely manner. The OTS photo activation strategy has been used at:
- Price Chopper’s Fabulous Fourth of July Celebration
- Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup to support the Double H Ranch at Saratoga Racecourse
- Saratoga Springs Chowderfest 2009 – 2016
- Saratoga Racecourse Summer Meet 2014, 2015
- Ronald McDonald House Skate with the NY Rangers Greats at Rockefeller Center
The OTS team of photographers and print station techs can capture and print a high volume of 4×6 event photos on site with professionalism and efficiently for all stakeholders. This type of experiential brand activation focuses on building lasting connections with event attendees and a specific brand.
How the OTS experiential photo activation marketing works effectively.
- Keep it simple and easy for event attendees to participate.
- Be flexible on location.
- Smile and have a 5 star level of hospitality.
- Have a team of professional photographers that can both roam and set up a tethered photo booth to take professional pictures.
- Use the OTS photo print system that uses only the best computers, printers, and technology and can be easily scalable to meet the expected demand.
- Measure post event analytics.
Not only is OTS Photos effective and fun for the event attendees, it’s fun for us, because we love what we do. Professional high quality pictures will last longer than a snap shot from an ipad for iphone. Our customers regularly state at the Albany Strides for Cancer Walk that they have their collection of event photo cards on their refrigerator since 2009 and are making a collection.