OTS Photos is looking to hire part-time event photographers and assistants to help staff and photograph events.
Do you have experience as a photographer or event brand ambassador, have a flexible schedule and interested in traveling to events between NYC and Saratoga Springs, NY? Can you work under pressure in a fast paced environment with lots of people around? Want to be involved with a growing unique small business? If so, read on….
OTS Photos is an event photography business that prints event photos on location at over 150 events a year. We’re looking to add another associate photographer to our team of part time employees and freelance photographers in Saratoga Springs, NY. We are looking for an energetic photographer with a personality and the skills to produce great portrait photographs.
Must have a strong work ethic.
- Professionalism – Being professional involves everything from how you dress and present yourself in the business world to the way you treat others.
- Respectfulness – You display grace under pressure: No matter how tight the deadline, you always remain poised.
- Dependability – You can be relied on to keep your promises. You are always on time and prepared for events.
- Dedication – You don’t stop until the job is done, and done right. “Good enough” is not good enough for you and your team. You aim for “outstanding” in everything you do. Your passion shows in how hard you work and the results you achieve.
- Determination – You don’t let obstacles stop you, and enthusiastically embrace challenges like a mountain climber who ascends higher and higher until the summit is reached.
- Accountability – You take personal responsibility for your actions and outcomes in every situation, and avoid making excuses when things don’t go as planned. You admit your mistakes and use them as learning experiences so you won’t make the same ones again. You also expect your employees to meet the same high standards, and support those who accept responsibility instead of blaming others.
- Humility – You acknowledge everyone’s contributions, and freely share credit for accomplishments. You show gratitude to colleagues who work hard, and appreciation to your loyal clients. And, while you always take your work seriously, you strive always to maintain a sense of humor about yourself.
- Durable – Events are fast paced, hectic environments and sometimes not in the best weather conditions. We need you to help move equipment, set up tents, and just go with the flow and be flexible.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and outgoing.
- Excellent communication skills required to engage diverse groups of people.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College and beyond
- Tech savvy
- $12.50 – $20 per hour
- Travel expenses paid
- Sales commission
HOW TO GET STARTED
To get started, we ask that you submit an application online. If your application looks good, we’ll give you a call to chat about your goals, expectations, etc. We’ll either set up an interview or invite you to our next upcoming event for a practical interview. We’ll train you on the fly and give you a few simple tasks to complete. Don’t worry, it’s fun. If the practical interview works for you and works for us, we’ll give you formal training and start working you into the schedule.