On May 11, 2019 OTS Photos was the SUNY Adirondack Community College Commencement photographer at The Cool Insuring Arena in Glens Falls, NY.
Congratulations to the Class of 2019!
Please read to have your magnetic print mailed to you for FREE.- Only available within 30 days of event.
- The link below will take you to a thumbnail gallery of all the photos.
- All photos are in number order.
- Click on your photo thumbnail to view full size and see links for ordering.
- Note: One free print per graduate.
How To Achieve the Perfect Commencement Pose for your photo.
1- Before Getting to the Backdrop.
Check to make sure that:
- Your diploma is facing forward
- Tassel isn’t hanging into your face
- If you have longer hair, move it to one side or the other, onto one shoulder
- Relax, take a deep breath. You did it. It’s your time to shine!
2- Posing at the Backdrop.
The red carpet trick: Shift your body position to about 30 degrees to the camera and have good posture. Achieve this position by placing one foot slightly in front of the other, angle your front foot toward the camera and shift your weight forward on your front leg. Note: You will be holding your diploma instead of putting your hands behind your back. Extend your face slightly forward somewhat tilted down. This helps open your eyes. Smile into the lens.
Congratulations to the Class of 2018!
Congratulations to the Class of 2017!
Check out another SUNY commencement that On The Spot Photos worked.
Learn more about our commencement photographer.